Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Walk at Home - I did the whole 5 miles!!

Buy it at Walmart.com for only $8.96!
Just a quick post to tell you about a DVD that I'm really enjoying.  Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home 5 mile Fat Burning Walk is a great move-at-your-own pace work-out DVD for use in the comfort of your own AIR-CONDITIONED home :)

This DVD features a fun and friendly and encouraging Leslie Sansone taking us through the 'paces'.  She uses basic walking to bring on a great cardio work-out.  You don't have to be a dancer or even particularly coordinated to follow along.  She gives great instructions, and provides a way for beginners to get a work out too.

The DVD is divided into 5 mile-long segments, so you can easily adjust it to your needs.  If you are fairly sedentary now, you can just work on doing one mile.  If you want more of a challenge, take 3 miles with Leslie, or walk the whole 5, which I did yesterday.

After walking my usual laps at the park that morning, then doing the whole 5 miles with my daughter and daughter-in-law, I was totally EXHAUSTED.  But I felt great realizing that when I bought the DVD I could not even complete an entire mile.  I've come a long way!  and it feels good, baby!

Try it now, online: visit Leslie Sansone's website for a try it  now online video.  What a bargain... buy the DVD I used at Walmart.com for only $8.96.

No comments: